DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Resolution 5If this Resolution is passed, the Company will be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2260
    Resolution 5
    If this Resolution is passed, the Company will be able to issue equity securities up to the combined 25% limit in ASX Listing Rules 7.1 and 7.1A without any further shareholder approval.

Are you REALLY prepared to dilute your holdings by a further quarter?

I can understand 10% and that would be reasonable. But 25% is outrageous. I would struggle to endorse this for almost any company i invest in but from my above analysis, I seriously question this.

If this Resolution is not passed, the Company will not be able to access the additional 10% capacity to issue equity securities to issue equity securities without shareholder provided for in ASX Listing Rule 7.1A and will remain subject to the 15% limit on issuing equity securities without shareholder approval set out in ASX Listing Rule 7.1 (15% Placement Capacity).

Section 5.2 last para:
    WHAT THE HECK : Rule 7.1 is 10%, not 15%, and they are asking for an additional 15% not 10% ... get this right, this is a core and essential decision for shareholders and you have stuffed this up making decisions difficult.

Other than the resolution begin technically incorrect, it is a massive risk to shareholders that they could see more losses in SP and dilution.

Another RESOUNDING NO

adreamer

Last edited by adreamer: 27/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.