DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Ann: FY22 Results, page-40

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    Thanks for sharing and sadly good to know it isn’t just me that can drive a truck through the holes in reporting and the total BS they present with smoke and mirrors.
    I stand by my position that auditors resigned, not got tapped by the board to change as was the response in the AGM. Auditors rarely resign and usually only if their credibility is questioned (can’t see Damstra having grounds to question PwC or if they are asked/told to represent information that they believe is untrue.

The revolving door of CFO leads me to believe that there is some morality in that role. But the flagrant raping of funds to reward the CEO and Chairman is a disgrace which is driving the company to the ground.
    Thank you for sharing your observations and I am going to be trawling over any future reporting. Be good to have your eyes over it too in case I miss anything!

i too think this could turn around but the leadership need to prove they want this to be successful rather than just taking and lining their pockets while saying words to share holders to appease them.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.