DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Ann: FY22 Results, page-8

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    Hi DTC'ers
    So I am relatively new and only just starting to pay attention to this company.
    I see the company is seemingly undervalued so have grabbed some.
    What i am curious about is how the company lost so much market value and what is the point /s of accountability with the CEO and BoD?
    Where exactly do people see to underlying issues?
    I am sure someone won't mind sharing insights.

Has anyone done due diligence on the proposed auditor owners (William Buck Audit (Vic) Pty Ltd) for relationship to this company? Also wondering why there is a change of auditor?

Why is the Chair being allowed to load up? Is this to offset the stunning nonperformance?
    “THAT, for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 10.14 and for all other purposes, approval is given for the issue of
    1,562,500 FY23 LTI Options to Johannes Risseeuw, Chairman and Executive Director of the Company, on the
    terms and conditions set out in the Explanatory Memorandum.”

Ditto for the CEO
    “THAT, for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 10.14 and for all other purposes, approval is given for the issue of
    1,562,500 FY23 LTI Options to Christian Damstra, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of the
    Company, on the terms and conditions set out in the Explanatory Memorandum.”

Not withstanding resolution 11 and 12 with a laughable 15 year horizon.

Where is the performance criteria to deliver shareholder value? I am a tad confused how this is running as a business demanding performance and long term value for all shareholders, not just a couple sitting in the power seats.

Not a rant, just had a review and got quite confused as to how this is good for the company

look forward to any advice.
    Last edited by adreamer: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.