DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Can't blame you for jumping ship - things have looked bad...

1. 1,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Can't blame you for jumping ship - things have looked bad virtually since the NZ project overruns became apparent. The main thing that causes me to hope that this does not fallover is the environmental need for projects of this nature. Our current methods of dealing with waste are harmful and unsustainable and here is a solution which has nothing but benefits to offer - it does not deserve to fail. IMO our Govt's both State and Fed should be looking to back projects of this nature. In this case it may well be that management have not been able to convince the bureaucrats to act but I personally think that nobody really needs to be convinced about it - we need execution (not of management of course) of projects which offer such win/win benefits. Those benefits extend way beyond just creating value from something which currently costs us all - it extends to our own health and well being,the health of our wildlife and the and the health and fertility of our soils. You can chuck climate change in there too if you like. So much value and in the end what appears to be so much disregard. If the woke brigade jump on me I will not be goaded to respond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.