DEL 2.44% 4.0¢ delorean corporation limited

I'm the same spider5. The idea of creating energy from waste...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I'm the same spider5. The idea of creating energy from waste products is fantastic.
    The State Govt. are throwing money at industries in Collie that represent new age power supply to faze out coal. A perfect ribbon cutting opportunity for the local and state reps as they hand over a big taxpayer cheque, and on this occasion I don't mind it.
    Every 1000 person mine camp, who's run on diesel generators, has masses of food waste available everyday. They also have a bad reputation for their footprint on the earth could benefit from a ecogas/solar power system. $50mil to firstly save on fueling the genie but mostly to move to smaller carbon footprint is good business.
    So perhaps the business model should be to build and manage for the client, and source waste if it's required. Surely the design and engineering is transferable from site to site with modification for the waste used.
    Spending month on month trying to satisfy a funding organisation to bank roll these projects has failed on two occasions. 100's of hours that could of been spent trying to sell the product. I wonder whether Twiggy got a phone call to see if it fits FMG. He loves renewable energy.
    So now we read from the Auditors that they have doubts about this company's ability to continue. Will management admit to each other that their current business model hasn't worked and have a final crack at a different approach, or will the egos prevent them from a saving their company.
    As a shareholder, I know which way I'd go. So Delorian, if you need me to come in for a day and do a bit of ringing around, shout out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $8.629M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $1.663K 40.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31279 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 99090 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.