LYC 0.14% $6.97 lynas rare earths limited

Not sure what this is referring to but this long short fund is...

1. 7,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    HahahaJust for record I said above these are my current biggest holdings not the ones I would buy today. the last stocks I bought were in Nov 2021 and they were BHP, RIO, NEM and FCX. Simple reason all were well undervalued paying dividends and had PEs less than 10. Minning stock always do well going into a recession. Most were sold 7~12 months later. Yes a higher tax rate but when you have 20~50 % and the future looks flat you get out. So asking me "why will you choose these stocks" just makes no sense if you read what I said and understood it. It is about investing money not buying and selling stocks.

Just looked how long I have held these stocks the average non $ weighted time is over 5 years. Not what I would buy today. In fact i told you i sold Calls on several. Selling calls means I do not care at all if I lose them. I assumed you understood that. Do you understand how Selling covered calls works?

I know I did not answer your question. I cannot and tell the truth. Please reread my post especially the first sentence
    First I am not buying many companies right now Market is in turmoil not a great time. Some legitimate question you could ask would be
    1. Most people see structured notes as very high risk why are you investing in these.?
    2. When do you think this market will stabilize ?
    3. What has to happen for you to buy Lynas. ?
    4. What portion of your portfolio is invested in individual stocks.
    Not sure what this is referring to but this long short fund is not a structured note. also, could you enlighten us why you think this is amusing or did I mis understand your "Hahaha" Was the fund liquidated with holders in black or red?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.97
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.97 $7.02 $6.93 $23.44M 3.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55015 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.98 4718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.96 $7.02 $6.94 528721
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.