ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Most companies suffer a few missteps along the way but it's not so much about the problem but how the company responds and recovers. The question about dividends is a perennial one and there is good points on both sides of the argument. For me any oil company needs to continue to renew itself as oil wells deplete - it's not as if they do something once and leverage of that thing over and over so the dividend is appropriate for now. It's a question of scale I believe and BPT while no minnow simply does not have sufficient scale to be handing out significant dividends.

So I'm not sure what yesterday was about but yes it was an opportunity to get in at a great price.I just hope that Morné Engelbrecht is the right man for the job to oversee the growth of BPT.

As a passing comment it will be interesting to see what happens after the mid-terms in the US and the SPR. This will need to be refilled not just topped up. Biden and the Dems are weakening the country and we are here in Straya.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.