CWP 1.22% $5.80 cedar woods properties limited

Regeritated presentation as usual.Numbers are weak. - Net Profit...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Regeritated presentation as usual.

Numbers are weak.
    - Net Profit down (even thought gross revenue is up); this shows a lower profit margin, and will continue to weaken given higher construction costs
    - Earnings per share continuing to drop
    - 3.7% dividend is very weak especially given where cash rate is. Company will need to increase yield fast or share price will plumet again
    - As the company continues to harp on about... pre-sales mean nothing!!! its all about net profit!!!!! Pre-sales of $xxx million means nothing if profit is soo slim!!!
    - I would love to know more about the JV with QIC.... what is the percentage, what is the capital required, how much profit to CWP???? So many unknowns
    - Still only 80% in staff satisfaction ratings.... 1 in 5 are not satisfied at CWP... well below average!!!

I wonder if CWP have revalued their book value... given the massive increases in construction costs - i think a few projects would be struggling to achieve a return... i.e. Wooloowin which has had 2 failed launches and is new suing the environmental consultant on the project!!!

Overall lack luster again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.