RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

Ann: FY23 Guidance achieved with $42.6M quarterly free cash flow, page-7

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6204
    5 just try not to forget that $70m+ of that was simply RMS printing their script and collecting BRBs cash pile.
    The announcement is a good one in terms of free cashflow, but... again, the reason for this is Penny ore was delayed, so it's a sugar hit.
    I am somewhat surprised at RMS move, as until recently, Mt Magnet had some big plans for U/G and open pit, but... it would seem some of that was smoke and mirrors. As they clearly view MGVs high strip, small open pits as the better option (my guess is both because of the upfront capex for the U/G, and higher AISC). Also, we already know that Mt Magnet is mill constrained, why else did they look at upgrading the plant. RMS are basically offering $180m in script, and $21m in cash to MGV holders.

Anyway. RMS has been bold whilst most of the sector sits idle, that is the sort of company I want to hold, even if from time to time, the acquisitions prove lightly less stellar than had been hoped (Tampia underperforming etc).

If nothing else, the move on MGV will give more impetus to RMS to share their plans on all their operations in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.