PTL 2.63% 18.5¢ prestal holdings limited

Good question.Perhaps multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser...

1. 10,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Good question.

Perhaps multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser regard PTL as too small to be of interest, or they perceive it can be destroyed through continual promotional pricing by foreign-owned multinationals such as RB or Unilever as the latter deal with WOW/COL/MTS' IGAs/Aldi/Costco and even WES' Bunnings and unlisted Chemist Warehouse.

These competitors may also see the acquisition of HwB as overpaying, and hence a mistake, and perceive it'll cost PTL money in the medium term.

All I can say as now a non-holder is that PTL's products by and large are superb. Many Australians of both sexes who've tried the competition know White King comes up trumps time and time again.

Even Country Life bar soap has a loyal following - COL and WOW haven't deleted it, and it's certainly in my bathrooms- while Jiffy firelighters have a leading market position.

Are major PTL holders reluctant or refusing to sell whatever an offer's price?

I have a friend sending a 55 kilogram 'balikbayan box' to Philippines by sea soon. I gave this couple packs of Country Life soap to include as it's well received in that bustling nation of 110 million plus.

Last edited by Hopeful9: 17/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.3¢ 19.3¢ 18.5¢ $3.809K 20.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12960 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 43581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.