VEN 9.09% 1.0¢ vintage energy ltd

Ann: FY23 Q4 Quarterly Report & Appendix 5B, page-19

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I believe the AGL contract is set at $8/gj for the first tranche up to xyz production volume (production limit under tranche 1 is the unknown). The production is listed as a sales receipt to on the cash flow statement, however believe it is used to pay the AGL prepayment and we don’t receive cash in hand as such.

Extracted from the quarterly “sales revenue reported for this contract in a given period comprises sales attracting cash payment and sales for which cash payment has been prepaid”

Thus the total sales revenue includes prepayment + cash received = $8/gj.

it is the second tranche I feel which might be priced higher at potentially $10/gj or even potentially floating on market pricing? This is the unknown and will be identified if vali 2+3 come on this quarter prior to Odin, as we will be able to divide total production by sales revenue.

However if Odin comes into production prior then the higher pricing of the Odin contract will mean this is impossible to calculate. Odin to me I would expect to be priced up around $11-12gj (or hopefully well above) however I am no expert on oil or gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.177K 897.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1039691 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5207103 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.