ABV 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

A business with pretty long lead times, reliance on ability to...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    A business with pretty long lead times, reliance on ability to create intergrated braking units for new vehilces and then lumpy purchase by individual companies direct as there is not a mine vehicle shop to buy new ones rather vehicle modifiers. Even the millitary contracts rely on qualified intermediatary that was veem and unless vehicles used not many ongoing trail of spares required. Toughest part going forward will be electric vehicles that use electric retartaton as majority of braking IMO as smaller cheaper brakes may be required. I initially thought low maintainnace and extended schedules would suit that market with sealed units but not sure now. The safety tailshaft brakes are still a great product and IMO should be mandatory on many more vehicles but over time truck manufacturers are introducing their own intergrated versions . Garbage trucks and skip bin haulers I though would have been quicker adopters for risk management but so many are now sub contracted services and leased trucks have limited working lives . Shame ABV hasn't over decades partnered with braking or gear box suppliers to entire car and truck industry ( there is only 10 major ones) and just do design and get fee income back . Everyoine will always be scared to make a large investment ( even though short payback ) unless they can guarantee company and parts are avaliable for life of unit it is applied to. I wonder if Veem would take em out and add scale and contacts ?
    I am going to not be avaliabe to watch webcast so hope someone else can and give us an update especially any questions and answers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $6 100

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 466590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.