DGL 0.00% 60.0¢ dgl group limited

@PorkandBeans I don't provoke nor take a pissed at people losing...

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    @PorkandBeans I don't provoke nor take a pissed at people losing money or celebrates for that matter, it everyone hard earning and they deserve to earn a decent return for their saving, I am just your average investor that been around for a while so I have some experience in decipher the numbers and the spins and reading between the line.

I am not sure how long you been investing in the stock market nor your level of experience but profit number is subjective and leave a lot to interpretation whereas cash flow is real. Unless you been around and read hundreds of companies reports and see their performance over the years it just come with experience.

founder business is only the first hurdle in my test, I don't buy because the founders have big stake, plenty of business that has large founder holding went belly up, ABC learning, Slater and Gordon and even multibillion dollar business with crazy reporting profit number gone belly up like Enron yet business like Amazon has no profits for years went on to becomes one of the best businesses on the planet and it all to do with cash flow not profit.

I do hold a lot of founder business but I am very selective on what stock I hold as it passed my pub test; I have large holding in SVW. REH, DUG,LOV etc..

I don't intend to go into more details as it is a stock I will never buy, hope you do well out of your stock market journey and keep on learning, I still do every day. I read a lot, I read all sort of business, their reports even the one I don't own so I have a broader vision of what is out there the good, the bad and the ugly and hopefully I can filter out the bad and the ugly and only ever holding the goods

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.5¢ $174.4K 291.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 62892 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 12227 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.5¢ 51515
Last updated 15.23pm 02/05/2024 ?
DGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.