GWA 0.82% $2.42 gwa group limited.

Wesfarmers results today- interesting regarding Bunnings-...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Wesfarmers results today- interesting regarding Bunnings- punters tending more towards lower priced products. This echoes the GWA results- GWA looking towards 'value' products.

It will be interesting to see how GWA goes about its value offerings. Would these still be called Caroma or Dorf or whatever- or would they have new brand names for these? Interesting discussion for the marketing division or for the contracted blokes with ponytails. What would they say on Gruen?

Happy with the recent revenue reveal and ex dividend period- I managed to take profits then buy back a more realistic number of shares compared to the size of my portfolio. Retail investors have a reputation for 'feeding losers'. I think that comes from averaging down- over a few trades and a few averaging down events the stake gets bigger over time- without realizing it- holding a big paper loss on something that has become a large percentage of the portfolio- you could go broke if not careful. But- lesson learned- all good.

Looking forward to the franked dividends again.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.