RFG 3.17% 6.5¢ retail food group limited

You never seem to have much understanding of what anybody is...

1. 3,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    You never seem to have much understanding of what anybody is actually saying do you? I haven't seen anybody here say that Soul Patts haven't performed well over time but this isn't the Soul Patts stock thread is it? You relentlessly talk up Soup Patts. This is RFG and thats what you are invested in.

Soul Patts is probably confident that they can make money from this company and I'm sure they can but they are smart enough to be getting commercial interest rates as payment for much of their investment in RFG. They even got paid a big chunk of cash upfront out of shareholders funds. They get paid even if you don't make a cent of your shares.

Whilst I'm sure they hope to also see a capital gain, they have cleverly engineered their investment so that they profit either way, and have sufficient equity to help minimize the risk that management will do as many stupid things as the past.

How about you Baby? Did RFG pay you $850,000 upfront when you agreed to invest? Are they paying you 7.5% on a chunk of your investment? Thought not.

The problem with trying to blindly follow somebody who is smarter than you is that you don't seem to understand their actual strategy and don't end up with the same investment at all.

Anyhow, this is an anonymous share trading forum. Not a single person here asked you to trust them or follow them so we don't really care who you chose to trust but might be best if you try to understand what you have actually invested in. That would be a good start. Stop quoting us all your Soul Patts BS since they aren't running this company.
    Last edited by GiddyYup: 02/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $159.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $45.61K 711.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 270742 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 498912 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ 164007
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.