RFG 1.33% 7.6¢ retail food group limited

Some good thoughts on this thread, at least there are some...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Some good thoughts on this thread, at least there are some directors who pitched in and a few topped up on the raising around 8 cents, hard to know someone's personal situation and reasoning behind all that, perhaps the new hire is waiting to have shares vested from certain performance milestones? The former CEO still has 10 mil + shares.

I still think this is undervalued at these prices, but obviously the value hasn't been realised with last year's performance. If you pull away a lot of the one off costs incurred this FY, there are some pretty great profit margins and I'm sure this will eventually be reported down the track.

As for the long term future/growth plans, it's really hard to know from here, the economy is likely going to be tough over the next couple of years. Doesn't necessarily mean RFG performs bad, maybe cheaper comfort/fast food alternatives will still hold up.

I think if they want to grow they need better branding from some seriously powerful creative campaigns, when Apple returned from the dead they came out with those really clever PC vs Mac ads. Not sure which business could benefit from some strong marketing, but lack of investing in the brand awareness seems to be lacking.
    Last edited by Toaster101: 24/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $54.44K 725.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 439268 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 247213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.