RFG 0.66% 7.6¢ retail food group limited

Ann: FY23 Results Presentation, page-49

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Quite a presumptuous post Baby. You say "Go travel more & take a gander". It just so happens that I just got back but like so many of your comments this one was also based on complete ignorance wasn't it ! Why keep making comments about things of which you clearly have no knowledge?

What you disparagingly call "the rearview mirror", most call "the facts", "actual performance" or "track record". I understand that you have 10 million reasons to want these facts to be overlooked by the market but quite simply the market is smarter than that and not going to simply forget until / unless there is solid evidence that this company has been pointed in the right direction. But then the market isn't trapped with 10,000,000 shares that they can't get rid of is it?

Despite your relentless posting with claims that the market is stupid and this thing is about to fly, the simple undeniable fact is that as of last night's close the share price has dropped exactly 50% since Jan 23. Your hype of the exciting rerating upon these results was 100% wrong.

Please don't take your frustration out on the rest of us. Your rose colored glasses have been costly. Your knowledge of other posters non-existent. More importantly when like clockwork your predictions are proven wrong you repeatedly whip out the tired old line of "rearview mirror". You might try to understand that "rearview mirrors" are mandatory on vehicles for a reason !
    Last edited by GiddyYup: 25/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $14.65K 192.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 596476 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 267903 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.