RFG 0.00% 6.9¢ retail food group limited

Ann: FY23 Results Presentation, page-61

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    So if I understand your story correctly, regarding DMP, you didn't do any actual research and instead decided to blindly follow the advice of people that you had never met and you are upset because you claim to have followed their advice.

Yet here we are discussing RFG and why its share price is in the toilet and you tell us that you made you investment decision to buy this stock based on "the financial analysts at 5 brokerage firms as well as Soul Pattinsons", none of which you are a client, and then you state "if they like RFG, that's good enough for me".

You don't learn do you? You don't do any research. You don't take any responsibility for your decisions and you always have somebody else to blame, yet here you are disparagingly trying to shout down those of us who actually do research, actively participate in the exchange of information on these forums, and maintain an interest in the progress of companies long before and after we have any vested financial interest.

All I can do is wish you the best of luck with whoever you blindly follow next. In the meantime please let the rest of us get on with discussing the facts so we can figure out where this is heading. This doesn't impact you because you are heading wherever the brokerage firms who you aren't a client of tell everybody to go. Life is easier for you. If it goes wrong it isn't your fault. Sadly that attitude never got me any money back when I made bad decisions but maybe it works out better for you !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $87.61K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 327850 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.