LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Up-selling pitch. I have heard all before. In IT industry which...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Up-selling pitch. I have heard all before. In IT industry which "SIZE" does matter when one does not have a niche market. I was tempted when LVT announced that they had a SUPER GREAT partnership relationship with Microsoft (literally in bed with MS) but turned out to be a load of BS.

I am in IT data mining and data warehousing industry and believe me, there are heaps and heaps of such business like LVT and many many system integrators. Displaying massaged data onto computer screen is nothing more than an interface to a propitiatory data container by extracting data in real time or historical. Companies like LVT develops their interface engine to extract data out of the warehouse to a mainframe and turning raw data into a meaningful presentation to a personal workstation. (remote access is now a sales gimmick)

The largest companies who handle such technology are Oracle, SAP, JD Edward and, of course, Microsoft SQL. When LVT was down, my thought was MS might takeover LVT but clearly MS is not interested. So the only way to get popular is by almost giveaway the software and the objective is to collect the software license fees.

When downrampers said DYOR, clearly you have done nothing and know nothing about the technology. I am not saying that LVT has no future (slim) but I believe in facts and data. Management can BS but data do not lie. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.