GTI 0.00% 0.5¢ gratifii limited

The second last slide is exactly why I am excited. We got the...

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    The second last slide is exactly why I am excited. We got the RACV deal, now we have something to show all the other member organisations as a showcase presentation. We are the only company with an end-to-end solution, targeting the largest member organisations in Australia, and the technology will be developed for it by the end of the RACV development work. All that is left is to land more major clients and integrate them in. With profitability close, I reckon Iain is planning to acquire a few of the smaller loyalty providers in Australia once we have the cash reserves.

GTI will eventually be a takeover target at these prices. The contracts they have lined up, along with their unique technology stack. Undeniably something a major service provider would want in their portfolio to turbocharge growth with some investment. Otherwise, I see GTI buying up a number of smaller companies, migrating their clients over, and keeping their inventory. Could be an international giant in this space if everything lines up, there is no one else doing it right like GTI in Australia, let alone Asia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.780M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $625 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2131711 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5561659 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.