GTI 0.00% 0.7¢ gratifii limited

Ann: FY23 Results Presentation, page-6

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    We are about a month out from the RACV Phase 2 go-live dates. Phase 1 should already be live and we will likely see something around that in the upcoming quarterly report. These will scale revenue significantly.

The sales processes for large organisations would be slow, it would take months of demonstrations and meetings to get the deals closed. With a positive ROI for clients, we should see super-funds, insurance providers, and membership organisations looking for a solution in this space. These guys are where there is real opportunity with a lack of major players in the loyalty space, it is really up to GTI to get the product out to the market.

There should be more details about new customers, and the numbers around growth will be pretty interesting, given tightened consumer spending. Iain mentioned that consumers like loyalty programs during these times - let's see how well that statement stands. I am still buying when I can, I see GTI scaling into consistent profitability over the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2789340 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2260543 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.