ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes. However, it's hard to build. I have no idea how they are...

1. 15,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    Yes. However, it's hard to build.

I have no idea how they are going to get environmental approval for building it there either.
    Anyway, Tronox are along term competitor of Iluke in TiO2 production. As well as a mining ilmenite, Tronox takes synthetic products and converts it to white Pigment. The article kinda says they're going to do it in 5 years time. Well, good luck and keep at it.

I think it will take at least 2 years to ramp up the one at Nolans Bore. however, they also haven't said what they are going to do. Just Crack the phosphates in Monazite and split them into HREE & LREE or do the hard work of SX to get to the final REEs. I'm not even sure how much of the latter ILU & WES are going to do.

Anyway, I want to see it put to the board. Who will see ASM's & ARU's battles. The whole thing is probably just some US v's China posturing or maybe politically determined the other way. Albo was over there licking backsides recently, wasn't he? BTW how are the AUKUS subs going?
    I think the engineering involved in building the plant to properly separate out HEE's, starts to go some way to the intricacies of building subs. As opposed to just building a float concentrator, calciner and first-stage strong acid leach separator.

All IMVHO.
    From the monazite, they build up from mining Ilmneite for the next 5 years razzle.
    Last edited by arsenic: 29/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.15pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.