REH 1.29% $27.49 reece limited

"Disappointing that the otherwise sensible REH management is...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    "Disappointing that the otherwise sensible REH management is parotting on page 14 a 'need' to increase the percentage of plumbers who are female."

I think you have misunderstood the section on gender diversity. Lets look at what the team at REH are actually saying on pg 14...

"We are passionate about developing and celebrating a diverse workforce where everyone feels included. This is at the heart of our values as a business. We know it helps us collaborate more effectively and drives better outcomes. A significant challenge, and opportunity, today is
    gender diversity. We work in a heavily male dominated industry, with female plumbers estimated to be around one per cent in Australia.We have a role to play in changing this, both in our business and the industry. We also know it might take time, particularly in our decentralised, customer-facing operational network."

Their current female headcount is 22%. They are saying they are aiming to increase that in customer facing roles.

This strategy makes good business sense and will help grow the business. Why? Let me explain.

When you walk into any Spotlight store what do you see? It is full of women. They love it. When you walk into any Repco store what do you see? Its full of men. They love it.

Now in any relationship between a man and a woman, who is the one who dreams of a renovated bathroom? Like one they saw on the block, a magazine, a hotel, a friends place, a relatives place, etc?

Now who walks into a Reece showroom with that dream in their head?

Reeces job is to create showrooms and customer experiences that feel more like Spotlights than Repcos.

I think it is genius business strategy by the people at Reece.

Know your customer. Serve you customer.
    Last edited by vic_wattle: 23/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.49
Change
0.350(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $17.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.40 $27.70 $27.27 $8.368M 304.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7760 $27.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.52 40 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$27.54
  Change
0.350 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$27.36 $27.70 $27.30 65204
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
REH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.