IPG 0.00% $4.69 ipd group ltd

There is no way Dutton intends to actually have Nuclear come to...

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    There is no way Dutton intends to actually have Nuclear come to fruition. For years the liberals have said it is economical vandalism to go nuclear, even up until May last year they had this very stance and there is an interview of him stating the economics are just not there. Dutton is likely just using the usual distraction technique as traction is being made on the realisation of our oil and gas sector paying $2b in taxes compared to say Qatar or Norway who collect 35 and 65x the tax Australia rakes in (they also produce less than we do).

Please share your source for the Nuclear>Renewables economics because it sounds like a personal opinion and not a fact. When you have investment banks stating their research shows renewables are significantly cheaper than coal and nuclear, even when factoring in storage, it’s pretty clear why the likes of China are pumping out renewables at a rate of 6x that of coal. Remember China pulled out of the Paris agreement, they don’t give a rats behind about the environment, they just care about $$.

Source:
    https://reneweconomy.com.au/wind-an...ne-third-the-cost-of-nuclear-says-lazard/amp/

The more electric cars that get sold the more charging stations that will be required and IPG are poised to take full advantage of this. I’ve seen 2 recently go up in my suburb a month or two ago.

8% jump today so seems Mr Market is waking up! I’m expecting $6 within the next 12 months personally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $484.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.88 $4.64 $920.9K 193.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $4.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.78 440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.