MIN 1.13% $40.15 mineral resources limited

Ann: FY24 Full Year Financial Results Presentation, page-149

1. 11,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Yes i have looked at this and winced but i think it has been taken out of context somewhat. He wants employees to be at work when on the clock, built a childcare centre heavily subsidized ,best food and accommodation on mines sites bar none, direct flights which save time and money also for the workers to spend less time flying in and out and opening up ease of commuting from the east coast. Why should office workers be enabled to wander around when the real work force (those at the mine sites in the dust, flies and heat) don't have the same freedoms? He has made it as easy as possible for his staff at the work place something other companies can learn from. I will give him the benefit of doubt. Glassdoor has a rating of 3.2 out of 5. most complaints are about mid to upper management. ( i haven't worked for a company that doesn't suffer the same complaints) .
    JIMO. No doubt i think he would be a hard task master. and one would need to be very careful if there opinion differed from his without a lot of evidence to back ones opinion. Gee boss i dont think that will work but i will give it a redhot go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.