AMI 0.00% 15.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Hi GM I agree with KKR . Management will use excess the money to...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Hi GM I agree with KKR . Management will use excess the money to develop our own assets. I originally bought in as we started paying a dividend, that would be irresponsible in the short term paying any dividend. If another cheap undervalued asset like Peak came available Management would consider it especially close to Cobar. Even the share buy back I suggested the same thing when AMI was trading at 8 cents. Now you would be paying double for the same amount of shares. As the share price rises a buy back becomes less attractive. As AMI develops it resource base we become a take over target especially for large copper miners already mining in Cobar. While this share price remains low no performance shares should be offered to current Management below 40 cents. They bought in at the 9 cent range and even quoted a 94% share price rise for the year. Technically they are correct but choosing the worst possible time to do a cap raising at 9 cents per share is Managements responsibility. So I suggest the board need to get the shareprice back to 40 cents just as a starting point before they pat themselves on the back and issue themselves any performance shares. Note Lyn Brazil is the exception he bought in high and put his family's money on the line with his huge accumulation during the cap raising. He was the reason other Directors were embarrassed into buying shares. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $262.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $424.8K 2.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299999 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 365892 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.