NAN 1.07% $3.70 nanosonics limited

I agree with this view..(growthgauge)If we set aside the Coris...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405

I agree with this view..(growthgauge)

If we set aside the Coris development for the moment and rely on the management's unaudited profit and loss figures for the Trophon business, we see that it generated a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $32.5 million in FY23 and $18.2 million before tax in FY24. Therefore, the company is currently trading at 27 times the profitability of its Trophon business. Essentially, if you're comfortable with this earnings multiple, then you're effectively getting $118 million in cash and the potential of Coris at no additional cost

But it raises a couple of intriguing questions for anyone interested in the company's future.

Firstly, can the Trophon business continue its growth trajectory,( decidedly YES) or is it tapping out its market potential? And secondly, how will Coris, assuming it gets FDA approval, shake up the earnings landscape for Nanosonics in the coming years? While FY24 hasn't been all sunshine for Nanosonics, leading to a sizable market cap reduction, some see a glimmer of future potential that could turn the tides. It's a scenario that surely stirs up debate: is Nanosonics poised for a surprise comeback, or is the market's caution justified? The next few chapters in the company's story will be critical in answering these questions. What do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.