SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Yes it is taking a lot of time. However, you won't find a worthy...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Yes it is taking a lot of time. However, you won't find a worthy CEO standing in the queue at Centerlink.

The caliber of person that we need to lead our company will most likely already be in a similar role, at another organization and will need to be lured over to Sayona. And if he / she is as good as we all want him / her to be, then I'm sure that his / her existing company will want to renegotiate their existing contract.

This will need patience and yes time. Even when we do have someone willing to join us, there will likely be further time required before he /she can be physically (and possibly publically) present.
    They will need to resign from their current position, which could take up to 3 months or longer, as I'm sure there would need to be a significant handover period.
    Moreover, if he / she will be coming from another lithium miner, there maybe caveats in the contract that forbid him /her from holding a similar position in a another company, for 6 months or more.

I would rather that our board go through the correct and responsible process, in finding the right person for this position, rather than select a 2d rate CEO, purely out of haste, in order to appease the HC rabble.

He / she will be responsible for leading our company into the foreseeable future, the success of which will rest on the decisions that he / she makes.

Moreover, our personal money is at stake here and I for one prefer it to be well managed... wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $719.9K 22.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 27583799 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2101915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ 10754171
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.