REH 0.11% $26.76 reece limited

Linear extrapolations using that period are questionable.I don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Linear extrapolations using that period are questionable.

I don't think I'm suggesting linear extrapolations here, or, for that matter, any company's performance based upon this particular 5 years as this period has had every economic variation known to mankind thrown in.

What I'm suggesting is that the performance since starting up in the US has been very strong and quite comforting. There may have been some support from the economy during part of this timeframe but the fact that they had to rebuild and refurbish premises, re-train staff to their standards and adjust their revenue options to better include repair and remodel opportunities at the same time is why they have my confidence.

I'm not a flagbearer for REH. It just happens to be one of the companies in which I'm invested.
    You seem to be suggesting that their USA performance has been a bit of a lucky break and I'm suggesting that they're a bit better than that and showing every sign that they can steadily repeat their Australian performance in the US over time, understanding that that involves riding the ups and downs of the building cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.