AMA 0.00% 6.0¢ ama group limited

I and many would benefit greatly from AMA going under so my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I and many would benefit greatly from AMA going under so my personal view would be yeah go for it, take SUN to court and get entangled in a legal quagmire.

Any legal action won't be done by us Hotcopper posters, it would be with people with large shareholdings.

Does someone like TIGA with 12.6% of shares worth $27,370,083 at .057 risk that for a company at war with its biggest supplier? What would the end goal be? No work? A slightly revised repair cost? Or do they keep some momentum going in what is now happening, low debt, lower staff turn over, insurers coming back to the network and getting terms to repair cars on better terms?

I would doubt TIGA seeing their personal worth is a lot more that the holding in AMA would be bothered with the legal hassle when its is prob pocket change for them.

If the company can get the ducks aligned and say they get it to .12 then they will be sitting near $60m. When the place has its ducks aligned then maybe a bigger consolidator might swoop in.

No chance of anyone taking over AMA if they are at war with their biggest supplier.

I get what you are saying but like a run over pedestrian crossing on a green walk sign, no point laying on the ground near dead saying I was in the right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $63.78K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 501212 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 642240 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.