AD8 1.65% $8.34 audinate group limited

Ann: FY24 Preliminary Unaudited Results & FY25 Outlook, page-59

1. 5,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Everything has a price and valuation it just a matter of perspective and judgement smile.png

This stock remind me of Cisco in the early days of the internet, boy Cisco products are good, their hardware and software are the internet default standard.

I was a younglings fresh out of school work with Cisco product and love it, most people under 40 see the word iOS and they think it Apple but back in the day iOS is known as Internetworking Operating System developed by Cisco

they grow so fast most number analyst came out it beats it at reporting time and it doing this for nearly a decade,
    there is no limit to Cisco, the PE bleed out to 100 and then more bull of the stock said there is no metrics that can be applied to Cisco,
    grow so much for so long it will go on forever biggrin.png

then the down turn comes and the dotcom burst, demand taped off, cisco is still around today and some 25 years later it still only trade at 1/3 of its glory day.

that why I am very weary of crowded trade, fast forward to now and Nvidia becomes a crowded trade

Last edited by ROEROC: Today, 08:52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.34
Change
-0.140(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $697.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.34 $8.62 $7.97 $14.10M 1.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 248 $8.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 14245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.