AD8 0.21% $9.70 audinate group limited

I had a phone call with the CFO Rob Goss this morning which came...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    I had a phone call with the CFO Rob Goss this morning which came about after sending the company a number of forthright and probing questions- one of which concerned the cyclicality of the product offering. I have to say Rob was very forthcoming and at the same time reassuring. Make of it what you will but my view is the announcement this week had its origins back in the Feb HY commentary and has played out as the company indicated it may. In terms of timing of the announcement this week I'm satisfied the company (who finalised numbers on Monday night) was only following appropriate disclosure requirements.

Its also my belief that this is the last of the effects from the COVID 2020/2021 era. 2026 and onwards is looking very promising and back to BAU.

@Burgerbuns you will be pleased to know the company has recognised the own goal from the 3Y back in September and has improved governance since then.

I think all long term investors need to tune into the result and commentary on the 19th August before doing anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.70
Change
-0.020(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $814.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.81 $9.92 $9.62 $1.325M 135.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33 $9.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.70 240 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.