AMI 2.33% 21.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: FY24 Production and Cash Update, page-24

1. 4,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3922
    Well anywhere south of the mine is coming close to the town of Majors Creek and every retired NIMBY on the numerous small rural blocks who has escaped Canberra makes things pretty difficult plus the topography becomes fairly steep and remote the further south you go. The pastoral country north of the mine is admittedly much easier topography to work in but - again - geophysics is sometimes of limited use for shear vein-hosted gold deposits. There are thousands of geophysical anomalies that don't turn out to be orebodies and orebodies similar to Dargues would be somewhat obvious at the surface and probably have historic workings or previous exploration drilling or at least a good gold geochemical signature that are all far more reliable ways of locating gold deposits than electrical, gravity or magnetic geophysical methods.

If they found another Dargues type orebody tomorrow (by more traditional exploration) - I doubt that AMI would be keen to develop it unless it was either very close to the Dargues plant, or extremely high grade. It's not like Dargues was a star performer for the company anyway, and not when they have numerous other options in the Cobar area to be exploring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.3¢ $311.7K 1.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 2066 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.