MIN 0.36% $56.12 mineral resources limited

I am with you Lightning23. I would hate to see them at $20.00...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I am with you Lightning23. I would hate to see them at $20.00 obviously but I would also be backing up any Semi Trailer I could find.
    Have my eyes deceived me....."Lithium is not generational" what planet did that come from? Just because the Lithium market is not yet mature does not mean it will not be needed. In the end, NO-ONE will sell their product for less than it costs to produce it. At least not for very long.
    The world cannot just keep on pumping out ever larger Petrol and Diesel powered cars. If we did then there will be NO WORLD in a 100 or 200 years.
    Other battery technologies are nowhere near ready and Hydrogen......yes, good idea but it degrades by 1% per day in energy terms. We will need to get our H2 car needs filled by "the. FRESH FUEL people" Maybe Woolies can arrange that. Coles will sell the House Brand fuel.
    As to Iron ore...I am old enough to recall Iron Ore selling for around $40.00 per ton....I am NOT 500 years old. BHP / RIO and FMG share prices traded happily then also. Only thing that nearly sent Twiggy broake was .....you guessed it...DEBT. BUt then the price did the right thing as he lifted output. Nice coincidence.
    For the poster who does not understand all the arms of MIN..they do Li / Iron Ore / Mindevelopment Engineering and since mid last year they are partnering with a small Battery Recycling and Lithium extraction company that is developing 25% more efficiently than current technology.
    No try and tell me management does not know what they are doing.
    BTW. By June they will have opened an Iron Ore mine that will double the current production capacity and coincidentally theywill probably get a $!B cash injection from a 49% partner in their haul road from mine to Port. Oh.I forgot to to mention they own the Port, AND the Trans-shippers.
    Don't you hate it when management cannot plan for the future??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$56.12
Change
0.200(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $10.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$54.58 $56.32 $53.86 $67.20M 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 222 $56.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$56.12 198 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.