MIN 3.47% $53.67 mineral resources limited

Ann: FY24 Q4 Quarterly Activity Report, page-46

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2579
    By your own admission you do not understand the company and you have made some absurd comments. For instance, USD debt...for any entity that has significant revenues/commodity exports denominated in USD like lithium and iron ore, it is good financial management to have the natural hedge of USD denominated debt. It saves the costs of hedging for other Australian dollar obligations.

As far as the Onslow Iron resource quality, I think you need to do more reading about whatever expected discount to Platts 62% will be. I suggest you start with the announcements made a couple of years ago when they reached the deal with RHI. The fact is that they are producing at above the expected grade, and at current prices and indeed at prices way below current prices, the project will be hugely profitable. That is largely a factor of their production and transport to port costs being very competitive. Also, the capex intensity for this iron ore operation would be the lowest in Australia and perhaps the world!

Brush up a bit and you will become a fan of MIN!

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.