A2M 2.56% $5.71 the a2 milk company limited

Ann: FY24 Results commentary and outlook, page-143

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Didn't mean to offend anyone and obviously every shareholder is entitled to complain as much as they want. All I wanted to say is that stock market investment is risky. There are and will be always ups and downs and its all part of the game. If one is not prepared for this emotionally a better investment would be index funds or blue chip company investment.

Also, although it's blunt each one of us is very very small owners of the company and that doesn't give us rights to throw bold statements about how the company should be run. At the end of the day, we only have the voting power as much as our shares. If you ask 100 retail investors in this forum about how this company should be run, you might get 100 different answers and that's exactly why we have professionals running the company not the shareholders.

I understand the patience level is different for everyone but I am happy to wait. I am in loss and I think will be in loss for the next 1 year at a minimum. But that's OK and I am willing to wait until I get the returns I am expecting from this investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.71
Change
-0.150(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.127B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.84 $5.63 $11.33M 1.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5691 $5.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.73 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.