SWM 0.00% 17.5¢ seven west media limited

Hopefully the bottom but still expect some big broker downgrade...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hopefully the bottom but still expect some big broker downgrade valuations in next few days which might see further heavy sell.
    another huge kick in guts likely very soon with govt under immense pressure to ban gambling ads which is a huge part of ad revenue for tv networks. This together with already lose of meta money is crushing.
    debt very high again and the stupid Arn media investment of $67 mill dollar would have been better spent on debt reduction. Terrible board decision to overpayment significantly.
    I presume still lots of dollar to go out door on lawyers , court costs and redundancy pays .
    good news is first few days news and particularly sunrise ratings bounce back strong after Olympic.
    online cricket and afl rights to start very soon should see a significant more eyes on phone device up tick .
    I feel maybe one more leg down if as expected gambling ads are ban . Like many I stupid to fall into the valuation talk much higher that some post which now look ridiculous. My fault for this .
    people buy share mainly for growth or dividend income. Currently Swm have neither so profit growth and dividends is only hope in many years to come it look

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $269.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $24.15K 138.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 555517 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 382503 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.