ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

So, were all participants expected to read Cerner's 2021...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    So, were all participants expected to read Cerner's 2021 announcement and deduce that Silverlink would be phased out? Neither Oracle nor any other vendor typically provides details about which specific modules will be included or excluded in a public announcement. For example, South Tees, which is using Alcidion's EPR, is not using Alcidion/Silverlink, which suggests they must be using some other vendor? How are participants supposed to figure out North West London's strategy regarding the phasing out of Silverlink? If Alcidion had prior knowledge of this, it would have been both decency and responsibility to disclose it in the prospectus.

Anyway, all good, mate. I’ve always respected your contributions to HC, but I am running out of patience for those running this company. You, me or anyone running alcidion seems to have little idea on what constitutes the "pipeline" so no rationale enlightenment opportunity for me.

A positive FY25 EBITDA isn’t going to generate dividends. All i am after is where is the growth and revenue going to come from and how long before one see a return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.