ALC 1.43% 6.9¢ alcidion group limited

By all means - dismiss this post as one from an x holder finding...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    By all means - dismiss this post as one from an x holder finding fault with ALC management and it's rhetoric.
    Though, I did sell at a price about 50% above today's close and used the tax loss. Just posting what I'm observing here.

Having read the latest report I was left scratching my head.
    Will this management team ever learn to under promise? Another incredibly upbeat report and outlook statement.
    The story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf came to mind.
    Every quarterly, half yearly and yearly report going back years now has been similarly upbeat and ALC has continued to fail to gain traction again and again and again.
    Even 'IF' this quarter turns out to be the very long promised good one, would it hurt to tone down the rhetoric?
    This time when they "cried wolf" (reporting day) no one believed them and the share price fell 10%.

They talk up cost cutting as if they should be congratulated. They're laying off staff that they employed. Paying out entitlements to people they obviously believe they needed. That just illustrates the fact that they totally misread either the market they've focused on (the UK), or their ability to win contracts there.
    Add the absolute debacle that was the last CR and the Silverlink acquisition.
    The opportunity cost here ........

Seriously management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $92.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ $85.90K 1.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 225000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 63502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.