ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1516
    N, understand ur doubts. My thinking is based on what both Swami and DW are on record as saying. Still plenty of upside in all PNVs existing markets, and the charity market for war zones is developing, and 1 that they did not envisage. Coupled with that, new countries coming on board. India is in it's infancy. All going well, I see it well surpassing the USA as our major client. Swami stated that PNV has countries snapping at their heals to buy the product, but PNV will not accommodate, until they are confident that surgeons are up to speed, and the product is applied correctly, thus ensuring the best patient outcome possible. A very smart reputational decision, protecting clinical outcomes, and great to see noble overriding greed. Given that, how many more countries to come on board? Think Indonesia. Bloody huge! Pakistan. Bloody huge! Japan - impending. Then start thinking about achieving standard of care status throughout the various markets. PNV has far from run it's race. It's just beginning. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.