PNV 1.70% $2.61 polynovo limited

Just finished watching. I love this company. So Swami thinks as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2412
    Just finished watching. I love this company. So Swami thinks as I do that they are still only scratching the surface of the demand for the product, especially in new countries like India and the Middle East. Of interest is the use of BTM in India that accelerated the enrolment of the BARDA trial. Swami says the data he's seen suggests it performed well in a market he wasn't confident about because of the incidence of infection. He says the results should give surgeons in the developing world confidence becuase if it works under the conditions in India, "it will work anywhere". The Indian market is very bureaucratic but they expect to get tender based orders coming through from individual hospitals this year, and they will be concentrating on 25 major burn centres although there are 600 potential hospitals. He also said that their BARDA trial data is "superb" and they expect to have FDA PMA approval completed in November 2025 which should help drive growth in FY2026. Suprathel was a dressing being sold through their distributor in Germany who they say is doing a great job selling Novosorb. So adding Suprathel to their lineup in Australasia is "returning a favour", but that they would also be looking at developing something that does the same job or better.

DW mentioned an anecdote about how many surgeons still have no idea that the product even exists and are being introduced to it by more knowledable colleagues.

So the implantable hernia products outperform existing products in animal trials, another future product that isn't really on the back burner.

So much to look forward to here. I think this is a stock that it's still reasonable to accumalate on weakness, any time Regal's bots manage to hound the price down.
    Last edited by whytee: 24/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.