CTT 9.66% $2.27 cettire limited

I did read the theory and yes, as more is learnt about the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I did read the theory and yes, as more is learnt about the business, it is making me consider my position. There are definite question marks about Cettire. The shorters made a compelling argument for Wisetch and Afterpay and I sold out of both after buying Wisetech for $4 and Afterpay for $2. If I held on to just one of them, I wouldn't be here commenting. I'd be retired and simply invested in the broad index.

I'll be slow to sell here after those two past mistakes of mine. Having said that, the wise thing would probably be to sell now and take a small profit and just keep a very, very close eye on Cettire for an inkling that the business is all good and legit. I would obviously miss the initial pump, but if the business turns out to be great, missing that first surge would be nothing in the grand scheme of things. If I want to sell though, I need a fast decision because as my last comment said, I feel that this will simply drift lower until we get extra news from Cettire. Decisions...

As always good luck to holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.