PPT 0.33% $18.30 perpetual limited

great comment sab8.Especially your identification around 'price...

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1097
    great comment sab8.
    Especially your identification around 'price discovery'.

Well done!!! You will go far in time.

Did you notice that today both had the lowest price hit year to date ($18.31), but at the same time closed just 1c (not 1% just 1c) lower than than yesterdays price.
    In addition todays macro market was negative with the ASX down 0.7%

There was a large intra-day battle going on, and I believe there are buys but they are not pre-positioning their plays, they are sophisticated buyers using algos to buy, that why that 'small buy side of 25k on the buy side doesn't get eroded, algo's come into the buy side constantly with very small parcels.

One of my hopes of buying around $16'something, was the hope that the lack of buys, together with selling support would push the share price down further. Its been happening, but its slow, and watching todays market movement, watching the live trade and positioning, I instinctively felt a change coming.

Given this and:
    a) my target buy price is just 10% above this:
    b) the take over offer is higher than current market cap
    c) I think there are other players reading their guns.

I took a very small 0.5% position (ie half a % of the portfolio).

I did enjoy myself saying its because of Spice Miners intelligent postbiggrin.png. Lol noboby picked up on that, and my humor can be quite dry at times (hey there is a personal saying amongst my friends, my jokes are as funny as a funeral, I was told this at an early age, and so worked out I better not work in the funeral industrysmile.png)

Last edited by noomxx: Monday, 19:40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.