ECS 0.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

UN Convention?UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs??Yes, a...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    UN Convention?
    UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs??

Yes, a fascinating document. Are those who think legalisation is just around the corner familiar with this #101 set of international laws?

So... how are you going you close down Australia's Oxyheroin /opium producing industry?
    Because according to this crucial Convention any country with legalised Rec cannot provide legalised odioid addiction to the world - and we are by far the planet's biggest player in this grubby trade.

Sorry, you cannot just wish this one away. It is one of the most powerful subsets of International Law on the planet.

As somebody who has been intimately involved with both the cannabis trade and political/social change for over 50 years i will just say that i do not share the optimism about Labour ever growing a spine. (about anything)

And as someone who counts a few of the Greens leaders as lifelong friends - i know where their priorities lie.
    Sure, they will keep advocating, but they ain't going to use any leverage that they have on insisting that legalised "dope" is part of any deal. Fact.
    They have far more important things to change.

Nb, the previous US election occurred when Au barely had the hint of an actual industry itself.
    Of course events in the USA had big implications here at this time - the boosters and the shysters had nothing else to work with.
    My claim that US events would soon have no relevence to the Au cannabis sector is prooving to be correct - i can see zero meaningful correlation between the asx sector and US cannabis funds since about Jan '23.

I will also note that my political radar predicted with 100% certainty that Free Banking and Deregulation would NOT happen in the USA in '23 and 24.
    It didn't - despite every cannabis booster on the planet's predictions.
    It will happen next year. 100%.

I have never been one to let my hopes and my dreams interfere with my hard nosed, hardcore realistic - intimately informed - assessments when it comes to my investments in cannabis.
    ECS, just like me, MUST - and can - stand on its own two feet without relying on false hopes from either Labour or the Yanks.

...i reckon anyway.
    100%.

Last edited by NoRunningLights: Today, 04:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $40.91K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 450000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 663012 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.