ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Yes - this happened when they last reported - I topped up then and was nervous that I had missed something critical (I hadn't and collected some more stock at 48c!) Listening to the call, the only negative DS mentioned - and that they were not seeing in their order book at all - was obviously some weakness in select commodity prices..but OEM's such as Caterpillar and Komatsu can't keep up with their orders! Also, when pressed by one of the sell-side analysts, he conceded that $350m was a conservative FY guidance revenue no (the first they've given for the FY vs normal HY guidance) - but they felt able to do so such is their level of confidence on their order visibility/pipeline. I suspect - all things remaining reasonably equal - that this number will be revised up as the year progresses (and if it isn't....it's a great number!) I think this speaks more to the market's intense nervousness about the prospect of a global recession - has the Fed left its rate move too late, and is China in the toilet?! However, if that is the case, ANG's business will be holding up a lot better than many, given it's an essential service (repair/replace) for its customers. I just felt a greater degree of comfort about their operating systems, their focus on costs and efficiencies, their operating leverage, and outlook for their business at the end of this call, so I guess I'll go away and have a closer look...and maybe top up again like I did last result!
    AIMHO DYOR
    Last edited by Wagger: 27/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.