BIO 2.26% 68.0¢ biome australia limited

K ManTotally agree - I have actually started to think about...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    K Man

Totally agree - I have actually started to think about BIO's prospects in even more simple terms as follows

• I suspect BIO will exceed their revised forecast of $12.5 million for 23/24 and reckon it could well be closer to $13.5 - $14 million

A very much back of the envelope approach to my thinking is as follows

• Assume $13.5 million for 23/24 - that would be an amazing and circa 90% growth on last years (from memory) $7.2 million in sales.

• Take a conservative view and as such assume a diminishing annual sales growth rate and drop 90% back to say 70% for 24/25 - $13.5 sales grows to $23 million

• Drop growth rate again for 25/26 to say 55% - $23 sales grows to $36 million

• Drop growth again for 26/27 to say 40% - $36 sales becomes $51 million

• Drop growth again for 27/28 to say 30% - $51 sales becomes $67 million

So even with a falling annual growth BIO is selling/growing like crazy

The exciting prospect therefore is where this company might be in terms of $$ sales if they maintain high growth levels - simply put if growth diminishes at a slower pace than the examples above.

A hugely exciting few years ahead if BIO keeps executing strategy as they have to date, keep developing great products and keep expanding sales networks both here and overseas - for example the UK market has 76 million people and is 3 times the size of the Australian market - what do things look like if that really grabs and or they start accelerating into European and Asian markets and so on.

It is the compounding potential of annualised % growth to sales volume that is so exciting for mine.

People can play with the annualised % growth numbers above and you will see what I mean

Very happy to be long in this one and holding onto every share I have

DYOR and good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.015(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $149.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 69.0¢ 66.0¢ $173.2K 255.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46226 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 83602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.