BIO 6.67% 28.0¢ biome australia limited

Another huge thing to like about the Biome future is they are...

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Another huge thing to like about the Biome future is they are not playing the vitamins/supplement game/supermarkets aisle/discount offerings to win sales - in fact they are doing the complete opposite.

They are clearly defining themselves as a true pharma/medical company that offers real medical products - as exemplified by

• the product being behind the chemist counter approach.
    • only sold via pharmacist/health practitioner.
    • the efficacy testing of their products.
    • products focused/tested for/on direct medial conditions

The growing product mix is now taking out seasonal variability in sales (that is only having product's that sell well in winter)

Look at the growing product lines beyond the general daily products - look at what they are focused on - asthma, eczema, thrush related issues for women, lax/constipation, dental, acne, iron absorption, bone density retention, assistance with heavy anti biotic use.

These are all required and sell all year - they are not seasonal. Bring on the next line to be launched in cholesterol - again an all of year product.

The Osteo and Cholesterol products alone could grow beyond all expectations - both those markets a re massive in their own right.

If people like the products they keep buying it - IMHO their sales/revenues are much more ARR that most recognize and they retain a large recurring purchasing pattern by customers - as customers give positive feedback to their pharmacist/doctors - same are motivated to recommend more of the products to more patients.

Personally I have found the Daily product fantastic - after a few months of taking same my endless hayfever and allergy issues were pretty much resolved to the point I haven't had to buy/use a telfast once this summer (I used to live off them to get thru spring and summer) - I now have my whole family on Bio daily

I have just started using the dental and again am very impressed with it.

The brilliance IMHO of the above strategy is that Biome (IMHO only and it may take a few years) will likely end up being a target for Large Pharma who want to have a "proper medical" offering in the rapidly pro biotic space.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $165.2K 551.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 79547 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 13662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ 323138
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.