UNI 1.74% $5.65 universal store holdings limited

Appreciate your analysis of the update, the performance of the...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Appreciate your analysis of the update, the performance of the business is excellent.
    If you've ever heard CEO Barberry present I'm sure you'll agree she's one of the most astute retailers going around (right up there with CEO's at NCK, PMV, JBH, AX1, SSG in my opinion). She always presents a well articulated strategy and has an incredibly sound understanding of the customer and the managing / positioning of their various brands, I think the role of Chair Birtles has also been important in recent developments, and I daresay he's lured the new CFO into the position - they were both previously with SUL.
    There has been many moving parts for the businesses in the last two years, the Thrills acquisition has given the company a lot more control over its merchandise design. The move into the new larger DC appears to have gone very smoothly and the Perfect Stranger roll out execution is tracking well.
    If this is how UNI perform in consumer constrained times, I greatly look forward to periods of unrestrained spending!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.