DSK 2.16% $1.19 dusk group limited

Peter King actually changed it from this. I think dusk was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Peter King actually changed it from this. I think dusk was originally launched in Perth where they controlled the supply chain and manufacturing at that time. From what I have learned, dusk was actually just a sweetener that was added to a business deal, but it was never thought that it could be successful. Brett Blundy changed the culture of it, and Peter King changed the supply chain and logistics of it. He expanded it to 25 different suppliers. From what i understand the potential buy-out looked to be good on paper, but apparently when they looked under the 'hood' things weren't as they seemed and they opted out of it. This was one of the reasons I started looking at dusk back in the day, because they had the fortitude to say it was a mistake late in the game.

I think a change in strategy is where they can reduce ongoing expenses. There is a business in the US which only has pop up stores and they only open around Christmas time. I think this could be a potential winner considering the majority of their money is made around this time.
    Another way is wholesale. Moving into this, they can potentially make sales before even purchasing the stock.

I think it has a lot of options and flexibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.