WGX 2.93% $2.81 westgold resources limited.

WGX job is to come together and determine what they think the...

1. 3,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    WGX job is to come together and determine what they think the production figure is for the 12 months. They then allow a lower and higher figure which allows for a margin of error. That's part of their job. Their job isn't to come up with a figure and then make it more conservative because things might go wrong. In WGX's case it's likely a tough job with the merger and various developments in progress. Fortunately we pay these people a large amount of money so I'm hopeful they can do their job properly.

I do suspect most companies go with a more conservative option though so they'll look good at the end of the year to their shareholders and put their hands out for bonusses.

I'm liking the discussion on here because I'm less bullish than speculator and less bearish than wassa. I like WGX and the share price has been good so far but it's hard to be massively optimistic seeing current guidance and knowing that WGX churned out 250+ a couple of years ago and we don't look like seeing that again for some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.81
Change
0.080(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.81 $2.73 $23.60M 8.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19074 $2.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 107000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.